Thursday, March 26, 2009

Animal Crackers: The Final Chapter

This will be my last post until April 24th, when I hand in my final paper (which is on Free Range Standards in Canada, and which I plan to post here). Mark it on your Calendars. After the 24th, I'll be back with daily postings. I'll still be around to respond to comments until then. Here you go:

Friday: Michael Jackson: Kids Are Not Enough
Saturday: Mass Killing: Fun For The Whole Family!
Sunday: Opposing Views: Should Animals Be Kept In Zoos?
Monday: An AR FAQ From That Vegan Girl, With Which I Largely Agree
Tuesday: Vegan at Heart. An interesting idea, this. I decided to try it out but they stopped coming after the first message. Maybe you'll have more luck.
Wednesday: Michael Albert on Outreach
Thursday: Animals Asia on Bear Bile Farming. When I come back, I'll post some pictures I took a couple of years ago of some bears I was able to rescue from the "bile track"

No comments:

Post a Comment